As much as I would like to post here regularly, I hardly have the time to come online these days due to some things I am running off the screen. However, I want you to be rest assured that I will always create time every now and then to make one or two posts on this blog every week.
I understand the fact that so many people depend on the tips I give out on this blog, therefore I will do everything I can to make sure I do not disappoint anyone.
Update On The Challenge
The challenge is still on going but it is getting increasingly challenging every day. We continue making sales from the articles that have been submitted but I have not been able to submit more articles in the last 3 days due to not coming online.
We made 2 sales worth $59.65 since I made the last post on this blog. We have so far made a total of $183.73 in sales which means the sites can be sold for at least $1800 the way the are at the moment. I don’t think $1800 in 20 days is bad for even an American.
Number of articles submitted
I have submitted 212 articles so far. 206 of the total number of articles have been approved while the others are awaiting approval. We are on track for the 700-1,000 articles I promised to submit in the 100 days. We have 84 days to go.
What I intend doing to the articles and what whoever doing this challenge with me should do as well
I intend taking the next 3-4 days to distribute the approved articles to different directories both manually and with the aid of article marketing robot which is an article marketing robot I bought late last year but never used.
Doing this will help increase the number of views the articles get and also increase the click through which will amount to an increase in traffic and sales.
I will also social bookmark a good number of the articles as soon as I have a good social bookmarking software that will help make the social bookmarking task easier. Due to the number of articles submitted so far, I may not be able to bookmark all but a good number of them will be bookmarked.
My advise to those doing this challenge with me
If you are interested in doing the article writing challenge ( and I advise you should ) then do the following and you will enhance your own chances of making some nice cool cash :
1. Ensure you carry out proper and I mean proper keyword researches ( You can contact me for guidance ).
2. Pick an hungry niche. The niche determines whether you will be making money or not. On a personal note, I am working with 4 niches but 2 of those niches are super failures. I have submitted about 50 articles in the acne cure niche and another 50 in the catch the cheating spouse niche but both niches have not made a single sale which is a disgrace when compared to other niches. However, it is my own mistake, anyone suffering from acne and anyone looking for how to catch a cheating spouse can easily get free information online and may not be willing to buy any product which is a factor I did not consider before setting up the sites. I will give up on those two niches. I will look for two other niches to replace them so as to increase our chances of making good money in the 100 days challenge.
3. Stop checking your click bank account every day as this will only end up frustrating you if you are not making any sales. I understand it motivates to make sales but you have a better chance of continuing the challenge if you desist from checking your account too often. I suggest you only check your account for sales every 3-5 days.
4. Endure to the end. Remember the journey is not for the starter of the race but he who runs to the end. I am certain that whoever manages to do 70-200 articles while this challenge lasts should be able to see some good profit but quitting at the beginning is never the solution. Just see this challenge as a marathon instead of a sprint.
This works for you
The road to success is not straight.
There is a curve called failure,
A loop called confusion,
Speed bumps called friends,
Red lights called Enemies,
Caution lights called family.
You will have flats called jobs.
But, if you have a spare called determination,
An engine called perseverance,
Insurance called faith,
A driver called GOD,
You will make it to a place called success.
5. Follow this blog regularly, ask questions and tell your friends about it. I don’t claim not to have my own weaknesses but I know what I am doing and I am sure if you follow the tips I will be giving out there, you will be increasing your own chances of making money without having to spend money. For those who want instant success, I will advise you not to start at all or learn to be patient. It took me 1 year to make my first $100 although I don’t expect you not to make at least $700 in the challenge ( if you write 70-100 articles ) but you have to be patient as you may not make sales in the beginning.
6. Read and learn more from other internet marketing forum. Believe it or not, I still take time to go to forums to read about the experiences of other well experienced marketers in my niche. This is very important if you have to succeed online.
7. Be ready to work hard. You think writing 2-3 articles per day is too much? Think again. If you can not take 2-3 hours to write 2-3 articles per day then it would be better if you go search for a 8-5 job as that is where you belong.
That is all for today, whenever I come your way again I will be giving out more tips and I am talking to a friend who has some site flipping experience to post as a quest blogger on this blog.